Sometimes I think of how one tiny mutated cell can wipe out our whole civilization, but then I watch a video like this and think “nah, we’re way too awesome of a species to be defeated.”
I feel like my life is complete after watching this.
HOLY SHITTING CHRIST.HOW DOES HE MANAGE TO KEEP SUCH A GOOD TONE QUALITY. WHAT THE SHIT. I CAN’T. JUST.
Seriously, as somebody who is relatively good at the flute let me tell you that that is really fucking difficult. REALLY FUCKING DIFFICULT. That’s like the flautist’s equivalent of trying to talk normally whilst breathing in: it just isn’t doable. This guy is using some freaky fucking sorcery. As if that weren’t bad enough: HIS FINGERS ON THAT LAST BLOODY SCALE HOLY SHIT. HOW CAN YOU MOVE THAT FAST. I CAN’T EVEN DO F BLOODY MAJOR THAT FAST AND IT’S THE EASIEST BLOODY SCALE WE HAVE HOLY CHRIST.
SCRUB DUB DUB GOAT IN A TUB
How can you not reblog a soapy baby goat
Guys I just wanna put down some cute things I’ve experienced with baby goats, while my grandparent raised them:
They were allowed in the house and quickly picked up how to alert grandma when they needed to go outside, by racing eachother to the back door.
They love couches, anything that they can climb or bounce/jump on. They even got up onto the tv at one point.
They will bond with their main-provider like toddlers to a mother. The two goats that my grandma took care of would follow her around the house like duckies and even cry for her if she left them alone for too long.
They practice head butting!! But they’re so small that they’ll start stompin’ and revvin’ up if they see you have a foot propped up, and they’ll charge the bottom of your foot! Their little heads fits perfectly into the soles of your feet, like a baseball into a catchers mitt.
I miss them. 10/10 would raise a baby goat.
I want one
i want all the extra fat on my body to fall off and turn into cash
I will respect these posters forever because they put a genderfluid/genderqueer/whatever person. That is normally so overlooked.
This campaign has a lot of awesome stuff going for it.
1) Transgender PoC make up about half the face of the campaign.
2) There is a genderqueer person (!!) and their caption respectfully uses “person” instead of man or woman.
3) Plus-sized trans* people for the win!
4) Finally a campaign explicitly for trans* people that emphasizes our deserving respect and courtesy.
5) The transgender women and men are included in “any woman/man” which is huge because it emphasizes that trans* women and men are women and men too; it leaves no room for argument and doesn’t turn it into a debate about genitals.
6) Emphasis on our being a part of the communities we live in. We aren’t any different than anyone else.
I really love the DC Transgender Respect campaign and I wish more states and cities would launch stuff like this!
Sums up my relationship with pizza quite nicely
If you don’t have Felicia Day seductively eating pizza on your blog, you aren’t blogging right.
i’m weirdly turned on by this
trying to argue with someone over text is like being italian and having to talk with handcuffs on